I have come across a lot of people who have countless times applied for permanent residence in the UK but have failed. A lot of them have given up. But there is good news as the Canada (IRCC) has opened a limitless application window, but there is also a deadline to it. Please make sure you are eligible and have the requirements.
The eligible candidates are asked to apply before the window closes on June 4, 2019. It is open to the immigrants who came to Canada after November 30, 2014, under the Caring for People with High Medical Needs and Caring for Children pilot programs. Over recent years, there have been concerns regarding this special group of immigrants who want to get a permanent residence permit in Canada.
Those who want to apply must have worked under Canada’s Temporary Foreign Worker Program and as specified by Canada’s National Occupational Classification (NOC) Group 4411 or 4412.
The eligible candidates should intend to reside in other provinces in Canada apart from Quebec and should have the following qualifications:
- A work permit other than a Live-in Caregiver Program (LCP) that authorizes them to work in Canada. This will be used to assess the performance record of the eligible candidates. Scrutiny will be conducted to determine the working relationship that the applicant has had with his/her employer. Only those with stainless work records will be picked; or
- Recently applied for a work permit renewal other than LCP. The applicant should show that they have been active in the renewal of various work permits. This gives brief information on the track record of the successful applicants in the relevant field of work; or
- Have excellent language skills with at least CLB/NCLC 5 in English or French. The applicants should have proficient communication skills to understand different aspects of work that they need to incorporate during work; and
- Recently applied for restoration in status, and has other work permits other than LCP as their recent work permit; and
- Worked full-time for more than 12 months in Canada in a relevant occupation and should have been in Canada since November 30. 2014. This gives the applicant an upper-hand because he/she knows the traditions of Canada and what is needed of him/her.
- A Canadian equivalent educational diploma, certificate or any other credentials that are recognized by the Canadian regulatory board Educational Credential Assessment (ECA). The applicants should have an excellent educational background and should be highly-trained in the relevant field of work. Besides, this ensures that professionals who’ll boost Canada’s economy are given preference. It also ensures that Canada is enriched with individuals who exceptional talent.
Candidates who obtained educational credentials outside Canada are also eligible to apply as long as they have proof that they have applied to get an ECA. The proof paper should include the details of the agency through which they have submitted a request to get an ECA. Receipts of payments are also accepted
Do you have the above listed requirement to apply? If you do please hurry now to apply before the window closes.
Our aim is to help as many as possible who are planning to move to the Canada get visa, resident permit and also get a good paying job. We do this by updating them via our website posts; so make sure to always check us out.