Effective curriculum vitae, you might be wondering what’s all about, worry no more …because this article got you covered with full illustration..
EFFECTIVE CURRICULUM VITAE WRITING
Curriculum vitae (CV) writing, has to do with the step by step processes involved in compiling your life experiences.
Vitae is derived from the Latin word ”vita”, which simply means “life”. Put together with the word curriculum, it talks about the whole life of someone.
A person without an effective curriculum vitae write up cannot be employed in a job interview, reason being that he or she has failed to fill-in the required field.
However, an effective curriculum vitae writing, goes in short detail to summarize all your life achievements and experiences.
This short article, will prepare you for an effective curriculum vitae writing.
Major steps on an effective curriculum vitae writing:
These are the major items needed for an effective curriculum vitae writing, the basic steps includes;
Name: West Wood Simon
Date Of Birth: 1st May, 1999
Marital Status: Single, divorced or married (depending on marital status)
L.G.A Of Origin: Orlu (depending on your region)
Languages Spoken: French, Spanish, Italian.
Contact Address: No 1 Building Estate Avenue Las Vegas.
Phone Number: 08843234321
Permanent Home Address: …………..
Educational Qualifications With Dates:
- 2018 till date: University of Kansas B.E.D: English Language & Literature
- 2009-2005: Martins junior Seminary school, Kansas.
- 2004- 2009: Holy Ghost Foundation Nursery & Primary School
- 2000- 2004: Charles kindergarten.
- Registered with teacher registration council
- Secretary sacred heart of Jesus society (2016- till date)
- Reading novels, listening to country music and Traveling.
The referees in this context, has to do with the professor and head of a department. For example;
Prof. Ken Erics
Linguistics & Literary Studies
Dean Faculty of Arts
University Of Kansas main campus
Project in this context, has to do with the books you have published in the cause of your study. For example;
- Full research on the medieval period
- The history and major causes of the first world war
- Complete research on phonological processes.
I hope this article helps you for an effective curriculum vitae writing. Do share with friends in order to help them organize theirs properly. Read More …