You don’t have create or register a new Google account ‘Gmail’ just because you forgot your old Gmail password as Google official Gmail password recovery ‘Google account password reset‘ are in full and simple guide.
However, on the post i will teach you steps and guides on how to recover your forgotten password to your Gmail account. IT IS TRUE TO SAY; For one to get any Forgotten password He or She will just take these steps which i will share with you download this page.
Gmail Password Recovery | How to Change or Reset My Gmail Account Password
Without wasting much of our time, lets move straight to the Business of the Day. What is the Business? …
Point of Note: For you recover your Google Account Password Safely here are what you need;
- Recovery email address
- Recovery Phone Number
Hope you added Recovery email and Phone to your Account During Gmail Account Registrations? so, to recovery either your email address or Password either of the tow will be used.
- Launch a browser and Go to Gmail Official Page @ Mail.Google.com
- Click Sign in Button at top right-hand Side
- Select Forgotten Password button below to proceed
- Enter your of your recovery Email Address or Mobile Number and Click send
- Use the password reset link appropriately, Click on Gmail Password Recovery Link and Enter your New Password
However, for you to Find your Email ‘Gmail’ the steps above are Cool for it but there are slight changes that’s why I will take time to show you the steps below,
Gmail Find your Email | How to Recover Google Account
Meanwhile, once you have your recovery details then you can reset or find you Gmail or Google Account with ease. Here on this paragraph i will show you the best way to recover you Google Account email or username.
- Go to Account.Google.com the Official Google Account Page
- Click Sign in at the Top of the Page and Select Forgot Email
- Enter any of your account recovery info like email address or Phone Number
- Click Send to receive your Full Google Account Info.
All are 100% Free Powered By Google. Use the Comment Box for any further Question.