Which can Kind of Microsoft Windows 10 do you need? … Worry not, you are on the right page to know it all on Different types or kinds of latest Versions of Microsoft Windows 10;
Which Kind of PC are you using? … You might been asking whether your device will accept Microsoft Windows 10.
I speak to you sincerely, as far as you device have the following requirements below you can go ahead and install windows 10 with ease on it.
Know it all about Microsoft Windows 10
Before we begin listing the requirements for windows 10 installation, please get this right.
Before now, you many have not known how to make windows 10 Bootable using flash Drive. Now is you chance to learn that before we proceed to our next discussion; < Steps on making Windows 10 USB Bootable using Flash Drive>.
Microsoft Windows 10 Requirements
Really, there are many factor to consider before you think of installing windows 10 on your device but there are the must existential once you are ready to install and enjoy Windows 10 today;
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor or SoC.
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit.
- Hard disk space: 16 GB for 32-bit OS 20 GB for 64-bit OS.
- Graphics card “Intel or AMD”: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver.
- Display: 800×600 and above
Types or Kinds of Microsoft Windows 10
Here are the different versions of windows 10 with their little differences;
- Windows 10 Home, which is the most basic PC version.
- Windows 10 Pro, which has touch features and is meant to work on two-in-one devices like laptop/tablet combinations, as well as some additional features to control how software updates get installed — important in the workplace with cortana.
- Windows 10 Enterprise, which will have extra management features.
- Windows 10 Mobile for smartphones.
- Windows 10 Mobile Enterprise, which is like the one above, but with more business management features.
- Windows 10 Education, which is optimized for schools.
- Windows 10 IoT Core, which is for robots, smart sensors, and — well, if you need it, you’ll know it.
Windows 10 is the best Microsoft Operating System today and with my experience using this windows, I don’t Think any Windows PC should take the risk of not installing and making use of Microsoft windows 10.
Which version of Windows 10 do I have?
For you to check the version of windows 10 you are using, here are the steps meant for that;
Power you PC and Launch the Desktop Interface
Right-click on This PC and Select Properties
On this page is were you will see your Current Windows version and other Configs like RAM size, processor Speed, windows Activation status and more
More Tricks with Windows 10
Here are some other things you should know about windows 10 and other windows and more of the hidden features;
15 total views, 2 views today