I hope you have read most of out articles? And the have been helpful; I have an interesting Topic for you as a Microsoft OS User. So I will show you how to Enable, Stop or Disable Windows Update in a blink of an eye.
It’s quite awesome to always update your window but in a situation where you are not using the genuine Microsoft Windows or your Windows Update refuse to Complete after so many triers.
These issues many be to do some factors which the best step which you should take is to disable the Windows Update or You can change your Operating System.
Microsoft Windows Update is a unique features added to all Windows for increase performance when updates a done completely but some of the windows keep asking for Update but will never complete the task.
Steps on how to Enable or stop or Disable Windows Update on 10, 8.1 or 8
These Operating Systems makes use of the same steps on Windows Update and here will will base mainly on how to Enable or Disable Windows 10 Update which you will still use these steps on Windows 8.1 or 8 if you wish.
- 1. Tap on your computer Menu Key and click on Desktop to show background Software Icons
- 2. Right click on This PC icon which should be at the Top Left corner of the desktop home screen
- 3. Select Manage from the option list at the Right Hand side
- 4. Double click on Services and Applications as you scroll down the page.
- 5. At the Right hand side you o double click on Services
- 6. Down the list to find and click on Windows Update
- 7. In this section is were you can select the main action you want to perform which can be
- Automatic. Meanwhile, you have to click on Stop or start button below if you want to disable or Enable respectively.
- 8. Click on Apply and finally, you click OK button.
That’s all with how to Disable or Enable Windows Update on Windows 10, 8.1 or 8. Hope you understand all you have to do? If not read through the steps Again. Microsoft Update Forum.
Conclusion, for more details or questions on how to disable or Enable other Operating System Comment below with the name of the OS and the steps will be sent to your via Email or a replay with the true link solutions.
51 total views, 1 views today