The able working president of Nigeria, Mohammadu Buhari is on it again. He has created the Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES), as a platform for youth..
Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES)
The able working president of Nigeria, Mohammadu Buhari is on it again. He has created a platform for youth empowerment in Nigeria, as a a credible means of reducing unemployment in Nigeria.
However, through the Office of the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Youth and Students Affairs (OSAPYSA) it was made possible.
The Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) is structured as a Public Private Partnership (PPP) initiative, driven by the Office of the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Youth and Students Affairs (OSAPYSA) because of the bad rate of unemployment in Nigeria.
Moreover, the program is targeted at providing solutions to the challenges of youth unemployment, through the execution of direct empowerment initiatives.
Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) GOALS
The Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) has been designed to:
1. Fight and reduce unemployment among Nigerian youth by creating at least 774,000 empowerment opportunities.
2. Build the capacity of the youth to enable them take charge of their own well-being and future by building their assets and realizing their potentials.
3. Integrate the youth into the Economic Diversification policy of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
4. Create wealth among the growing youth population.
5. Guarantee sustained income for the target group.
6. Fight the trouble or suffering of criminality and drug abuse among the youth by empowering them to be productively engaged.
7. Contribute to economic growth through the development of Micro, Small and Medium Scale Enterprise (MSMEs).
8. Train and empower youth to have the capacity to empower at least some of other youth within or outside his/her immediate community.
9. Help achieve the financial inclusion strategy of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
10. most importantly Enhance production, productivity and value addition for new and existing urban and rural entrepreneurs across the 774 Local Government Areas in Nigeria.
11. therefore to Consolidate and integrate youth development into the main stream of government policies program and the national budget.
What IS The Essence Of The Empowerment Programme?
Successful trainees will be equipped with Seed Empowerment Tools (SET)s. Such as rice mills, branded mobile kiosks, farm implements,poultry accessories, mobile restaurants, photography units,tents and many more.
The youth will undergo training in multiple profession such as agriculture, fashion, catering,Information technology, technology acquisition and many.
P-YES Operation Framework?
The scheme is to be administered under the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, and coordinated by the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Youth and Students Affairs.
What is Seed Empowerment Tools (SET)?
Youth will undergo training and practical skills acquisition program in multiple profession.
Therefore, the beneficiaries will be given Seed Empowerment Tools (SET), which they are expected to grow and further empower other members of their community.
What is P-YES Seed Incubation Program?
The P-YES Seed Incubation Program (PSIP) is based on the principle of two for one. that is, each of the 774,000 beneficiaries is expected to reproduce at least one beneficiary over a period of 12 months after being empowered with a seed business tool.
Requirements for Application?
The scheme will be accessible to the literate, semi-literate and the non-literate population.
In other words, the magnitude for qualification is set at the basic ability and capacity to learn. therefore the following is set as the basic per-conditions for qualification below :
1. Ability to communicate in Basic English language and any local Nigerian language.
2. Provable upright character and a stable mind
3. Applicant must provide a guarantor preferably a community or religious leader.
4. Be able to secure the endorsement of a local government official.
5. Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen, male or female between the ages of 18 and 40.
6. Interested Applicant must have, at least one valid means of identification ( International Passport, Permanent Voters Card- PVC or National Identity card ).
7. Applicant must provide a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for benefiting from the scheme.
8. Most importantly Beneficiary should posses the capacity to transfer knowledge and mentor other youths within their communities.
9. therefore Applicants Must Complete a guarantor’s form. click here to Get Form here free of charge.
How do I apply for The Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES)?
All you need do, is to apply online for the Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES), which is very easy, you just have to go to “www.p-yes.org.ng” OR
Visit official website for application online and follow the instructions provided or to apply for other jobs opportunity online, you should Visit.
Most importantly hopefully our team have helped in given you the knowledge about the The Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) and how to apply.
Happily, we wait for your questions in the comment box below, which we will gladly reply to.