Here on this page you will learn how to Homemade Bread in 5 Minutes; …
If you’d like to learn how to bake bread, here’s a wonderful place to start. This easy white bread recipe bakes up deliciously golden brown. There’s nothing like the homemade aroma wafting through my kitchen as it bakes.
Basic Homemade Bread
Making bread all depends on whether you have and make use of the correct ingredient and the steps needed for the kind of steps or ingredient you use at a time will totally change the aroma of your Bread;
Homemade Bread Ingredients
Here are some ingredient which will help give more test to your bread at a time
- 1 package (1/4 ounce) active dry yeast
- 2-1/4 cups warm water (110° to 115°)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 6-1/4 to 6-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
The Basic Steps to Homemade bread
- In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water. Add the sugar, salt, oil and 3 cups flour. Beat until smooth. Stir in enough remaining flour, 1/2 cup at a time, to form a soft dough.
- Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, 8-10 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease the top. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1-1/2 hours.
- Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; divide dough in half. Shape each into a loaf. Place in two greased 9×5-in. loaf pans. Cover and let rise until doubled, 30-45 minutes.
- Bake at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown and bread sounds hollow when tapped. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool.
1 slice: 102 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 222mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Summary and others
There are still some other Homemade Stuff which you may be interested on which we have for you here free of charge;
- Home Made Insecticide
- Making Cosmetics at Home
- Homemade Freshener
- Homemade Peanut Burger
- Best Liquid Soap making steps
- And More …